Student Registration - How to Register
Student Registration - If your student attended Saluda School district in 2020-2021.
Please follow the steps below to register your Returning student for the 2021-2022 school term:
1. You will be required to have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account in order to complete the registration process if you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account you will need to contact your child's school to get the information you will need to create an account.
2. If you currently have access or once you have created a new account: move to Step 3 to complete your registration forms.
3. Please click on the PowerSchool ECollect Parent Guide link below for detailed instructions for completing the registration forms in the PowerSchool parent portal.
*****If your student did not attend Saluda School District in 2020-2021 school year please call your child's school or 864-992-0523 to get additional information to register as a new student.
New Student Registration - NEW STUDENTS TO SALUDA SCHOOLS ONLY ( If your student attended Saluda School last school term 2020-2021, use the returning student registration steps above to register.)
Please follow the steps below to register your NEW student for the 2021-2022 school term :
1. Call your child's school or 864-992-0523 to get the information needed to register your new student.
2. Once you have the information and you have completed the pre-registration page you will receive an email indicating the pre-registration was received by the school.
3. The school will approve the pre-registration within 24 hours and you will then receive an email with directions on setting up a parent portal account to complete the registration forms.
4. Be prepared to bring the following documents to on-site registration day at your child's school on August 3rd.
Required: two proofs of residency and the child's birth certificate.