Parents » Parental Concerns/Complaints/Grievances

Parental Concerns/Complaints/Grievances

If you have a problem at school involving your child that you have been unable to resolve, call the Office of Student Services for help.
Please call the Director of Student Services Office
(864) 445-8441
The Saluda County Schools Code of Conduct is used to communicate to students, parents, guardians and staff what our expectations are for student behavior. Each item in this code has been carefully chosen to restrict the types of behavior that we believe will interfere with students progressing toward their personal or academic goals.